Mobile Dental Repair Franchise Allows Franchisees to Earn Commissions for Referring Clients to Dental Whale Services
DAVIE, Fla. (Feb. 6, 2019) – Dental Fix Rx, a fast-growing national mobile dental equipment repair franchise and a subsidiary of Dental Whale, is providing its franchisees with another source of revenue – referrals to other Dental Whale services. The referral program was launched just five months after Dental Fix Rx introduced the Unlimited Service Plan, a subscription-based maintenance program for dentists that is generating increased demand among franchisees.
Dental Whale subsidiaries offer private dentists a range of services and support, which Dental Fix Rx franchisees can suggest to clients and earn residual commissions when the subsidiary is hired. Dental Whale companies and their services include:
- Breakaway Practice Seminars – Specializes in dental success and practice management seminars, services and consulting programs to help dental practices grow and increase their level of profitability while maintaining a high level of patient care
- Conversion Whale – The nation’s leading Google AdWords marketing company for dental practices that creates simple yet profitable lead generation strategies, including direct mail services
- Dental Whale Dental Entrepreneurs – Offering mergers and acquisitions consulting to independent dentists
- Dental Whale Savings Network – A nationwide organization that provides dentists with inventory cost controls by leveraging the buying power of hundreds of dental practices
- Front Desk DDS – A dental-specific scheduling service used by dentist offices nationwide to book appointments, verify insurance benefits, process payments, manage unpaid claims and provide billing and collection services
- Lean Dental Design – Provides dentists with the design, construction, renovation and remodeling services they need to launch state-of-the-art startup practices while achieving cost efficiencies across the board
- UnlimiTECH Dental IT – A comprehensive IT management services firm that monitors dental practice systems around the clock and takes action upon notification of any issues
Chad Ritter, Dental Fix Rx franchisee in Berks-Mont, Pennsylvania, is earning additional revenue by merely recommending UnlimiTECH Dental IT to a dental practice owner that was unsatisfied with her previous IT firm.
“She was venting her frustrations and I told her about UnlimiTECH Dental IT and the cost savings she could experience,” he said. “It was that easy. It’s a straight-forward process. I look forward to continuing to refer clients to Dental Whale services. It’s only a matter of matching the service with the right client. It can be a significant revenue stream.”
The program is simple: Dental Fix Rx franchisees earn a commission for every service hired by a client based on a referral. The more clients you have using Dental Whale services, the larger the revenue you’ll generate from Dental Whale. And that revenue will last as long as your client is a customer of their preferred Dental Whale service.
“We are constantly developing additional revenue streams for our franchisees,” said Scott Mortier, executive vice president of business development for Dental Fix Rx. “Demand for Dental Whale services is strong – dentists are operating more efficiently, experiencing higher production and boosting their profitability. The referral program can, therefore, boost the profitability of Dental Fix Rx franchisees.”
To learn more about the Dental Fix Rx referral program, contact Scott Mortier at firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 255-4095.
ABOUT DENTAL FIX RX:
Founded in 2009, Dental Fix Rx is a fast-growing mobile dental equipment repair service franchise that is revolutionizing the dental service industry by delivering immediate, on-demand equipment service, hand-piece repairs and cost-effective consumable products through its network of highly-trained franchise professionals. With local franchise owners serving businesses within their market, Dental Fix Rx completes repairs on-site from mobile repair centers that are equipped to fix a wide range of equipment found in any practice – from compressors to chair upholstery. The company has awarded more than 200 franchise territories that service over 53,000 customers throughout North America. For more information, visit www.dentalfixRx.com. For franchise information, call (855) 242-5230 or visit www.dentalfixRx.com/franchise/.