Dental Fix has become the fastest-growing equipment repair company because of our experienced leadership team and headquarters staff. A great franchise deserves the best in leadership.
Many of our team worked previously for competitors. In addition, the company's proven operating system has the flexibility to adapt to constant changes in the dental equipment repair industry and is responsive to the feedback from our franchisees. Our highly skilled leadership team has the vision and experience to help you become a successful Dental Fix franchise owner.
Our Leadership Team includes:
- David Lopez Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder
- Brian Dershow Chief Operating Officer
- Eric Masson Chief Legal Officer
- Brian LaBasco Chief Financial Officer
- Scott Mortier EVP of Business Development
Dental Fix now has over 130 vans operating in the United States and Canada. The company serves more than 17,000+ dentists.
Keys to success:
- Dental Fix provides a much-needed solution to dental practices with a fast turnaround, reliable customer service and very competitive rates.
- The company’s corporate staff as well as the franchise owners come from diverse backgrounds, but no one is recruited from the dental service industry. Dental Fix only recruits business professionals and military veterans, and trains them with the company’s own methods and systems.
- Franchise owners — also known as van operators — get certified as DentalFix technicians and attend a rigorous training program that combines classroom sessions and hands-on experience. The program also provides customer-service training as well as manufacturer training.
- Dental Fix’s franchisees consist of small business owners, serving local dentists in their specific territories. Franchisees strive to deliver the best service because they are committed to their communities and their customers.
- Franchisees who own a business go above and beyond, and will do whatever it takes to immediately fix a customer’s problem.
- Dentists in need of assistance or service can call Dental Fix’s customer service line. An account manager is assigned to each dentist and will handle all of his or her needs.