Dental Fix franchise owners repair dental handpieces (drills) and equipment on-site. We are revolutionizing the dental service industry by delivering immediate on-demand equipment service, handpiece repairs and cost effective consumable products through a network of highly trained and successful franchise professionals. Dental Fix has no direct competitors because no other
company in the industry repairs handpieces on-site and with personalized customer service. Our goal is to build an extremely profitable network of franchises in North America servicing the
Not only is the industry changing and growing, but Dental Fix RX offers an opportunity for you to own your own business and enjoy life with:
- No Royalties - Protected territory
- Work with Professionals & have Doctors Hours
- Mobile business - No office necessary
Each franchise owner is assigned an account manager, a professional trained to market business to new dentists, who is supervised and stationed at the Dental Fix home office. Benefits and responsibilities of the account manager include:
- Providing grand opening marketing support
- Contacting each dentist to offer service and/or supplies monthly
- Routing calls from dental offices to the field
- Collecting on invoices from services and repairs
Why The Dental Service & Repair Business?
Dentists and dental specialists hold roughly 170,000 jobs in the USA. Employment of dentists is projected to grow nine percent through 2016. These three answers are the foundation for exponential and limitless growth:
- The U.S. Department of Labor Statistics predicts nine percent growth in the dental industry through 2016 resulting in increased demand for dental equipment service.
- As new equipment costs continue to escalate more dentists are choosing to repair equipment over buying new.
- New technology in the dental industry will allow greater efficiency for dentists.